Request a kit
Streamlined Biomarker Testing
An integrated Blood-First, TissueNext approach to comprehensive genomic profiling identifies more patients — faster
Two prospective studies found that identifying more patients with actionable biomarkers requires both blood- and tissue-based testing, and that leading with Blood-First was most efficient.1,2
Of the roughly half of newly diagnosed advanced NSCLC patients with actionable biomarkers:4
Comprehensive genomic profiling for all solid tumors
- Analytically validated
- Covers clinically relevant alterations, including TMB, MSI status, coverage of NTRK1/2/3 fusions, and HRR genes
- 10-day turnaround time from sample receipt to results
- PD-L1 testing available for order
Order Guardant360 CDx and Guardant360 TissueNext at the same time for the most efficient way to identify more actionable biomarkers5
Guardant Access Program
- Patient contacted if OOP for genomic tests > $100
- Financial assistance offered if eligible
- Patient may cancel test if financially burdened
**If ordered, PD-L1 results will be delivered as soon as they are ready regardless of findings on Guardant360 CDx. Tissue turnaround time is dependent on specimen retrieval from pathology.
Get started with Blood-First, TissueNext testing
1. Aggarwal C, Thompson JC, MD; Black TA, et al. JAMA Oncol. 2019;5:173-180.
2. Palmero R, Taus A, Santiago V, et al. JCO Precis Oncol. 2021;5:93-102.
3. Leighl NB, Page RD, Raymond VM, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2019;25(15):4691-4700.
4. Nature. 2014 July 31; 511(7511): 543–550. doi:10.1038/nature13385.
5. Data on File. Guardant Health, Inc. 2021.