The Most Efficient Approach to Comprehensive Genomic Profiling
KRAS G12C Now Actionable With New FDA-Approved Therapy
Guideline-complete genomic profiling, including KRAS G12C, in 7 days
Get essential answers before initiating treatment.
Learn how liquid biopsy has changed the treatment paradigm.
Guardant360 CDx is:
First FDA-approved comprehensive liquid biopsy
Complete genomic results in 7 days
Medicare-covered for all solid tumors, regardless of tissue availability
Seamlessly integrate Guardant360 CDx into your practice.
Comprehensive support and educational resources for you and your patients.
- In the NSCLC cohort, 32.2% (19 patients) had a confirmed objective response (complete or partial response) and 88.1% (52 patients) had disease control (objective response or stable disease).
- The median progression-free survival was 6.3 months.
- Concordance between Guardant360 and tissue testing was greater than 90% for the four biomarkers with FDA-approved therapies
- Guideline-recommended biomarker testing was completed for 95% of patients with Guardant360 vs. 31% with standard-of-care tissue testing
- Turnaround time was ~1 week faster with Guardant360 vs. SOC tissue testing
- 44% of eligible patients were unable to get complete genomic results from tissue biopsy
- 2x as many patients had targetable alterations detected by Guardant360 and tissue testing (n=82) versus tissue testing alone (n=47)
- 86% of patients had a response or stable disease based on RECIST criteria
- Guardant360 detects guideline-complete alterations in advanced NSCLC patients, including MET exon 14 skipping alterations
- ORR and DCR equivalent in Guardant360 and tissue biopsy groups in the VISION trial MET exon 14 skipping NSCLC cohort
- The demands on tissue specimens from diagnostic stains and PD-L1 testing may leave little remaining for genomic profiling
- Gaps in genomic biomarker testing can be overcome with new technologies
- Comprehensive ctDNA testing can effectively guide therapy selection
- Response rates to therapy selected based on Guardant360 results were consistent with those in tissue-based targeted therapy studies