Precise and Rapid Advanced Cancer Treatment Selection
Optimizing Advanced Cancer Treatment Using Complete Genomic Profiling
Guardant360 CDx gene list
Inform treatment decisions across all solid tumors
Get essential answers before initiating treatment.
Learn how liquid biopsy has changed the treatment paradigm.
Guardant360 CDx is:
First FDA-approved comprehensive liquid biopsy
Complete genomic results in 7 days
Medicare-covered for all solid tumors, regardless of tissue availability
Seamlessly integrate Guardant360 CDx into your practice.
Comprehensive support and educational resources for you and your patients.
- In the NSCLC cohort, 32.2% (19 patients) had a confirmed objective response (complete or partial response) and 88.1% (52 patients) had disease control (objective response or stable disease).
- The median progression-free survival was 6.3 months.
- Concordance between Guardant360 and tissue testing was greater than 90% for the four biomarkers with FDA-approved therapies
- Guideline-recommended biomarker testing was completed for 95% of patients with Guardant360 vs. 31% with standard-of-care tissue testing
- Turnaround time was ~1 week faster with Guardant360 vs. SOC tissue testing
- 44% of eligible patients were unable to get complete genomic results from tissue biopsy
- 2x as many patients had targetable alterations detected by Guardant360 and tissue testing (n=82) versus tissue testing alone (n=47)
- 86% of patients had a response or stable disease based on RECIST criteria
- Guardant360 detects guideline-complete alterations in advanced NSCLC patients, including MET exon 14 skipping alterations
- ORR and DCR equivalent in Guardant360 and tissue biopsy groups in the VISION trial MET exon 14 skipping NSCLC cohort
- The demands on tissue specimens from diagnostic stains and PD-L1 testing may leave little remaining for genomic profiling
- Gaps in genomic biomarker testing can be overcome with new technologies
- Comprehensive ctDNA testing can effectively guide therapy selection
- Response rates to therapy selected based on Guardant360 results were consistent with those in tissue-based targeted therapy studies